Vol. 2 CH. 15 - A Deal with a Demon Lord

PART #1

There was a married woman sitting before Kyoushiro with a very thin nightgown under his own top shirt he had just took off. She has long blonde hair and emerald jade colored eyes. Moreover, probably due to her being a mother of three daughters and two sons, she exudes a maturity and femininity that her look more attractive. Furthermore, she has long slender legs and a wide hip.

Surely enough, any man would jump at her the moment she entered his own room....

But Kyoushiro was different. Instead of sitting next to her like man who would take advantage of her weakness, Kyoushiro was standing up and leaning against the wall, four steps away from Raflesia.

He wasn't looking at Raflesia but rather, his eyes were looking straight outside the window. Kyoushiro was waiting for Raflesia to speak.

With his arms crossed, Kyoushiro waited patiently. Although he was tapping his right index finger on his arm, he was still patient.

"Hey, talk already"

But waiting for a whole hour now while the sense of drowsiness was kicking in since it was already late, Kyoushiro was losing his patience...

Hearing Kyoushiro's irritated voice, Raflesia's shoulders twitched. It seems that she was trembling the whole time and was scared to even say what she wanted to talk about.

It was only natural since she was begging a man, a Demon-Spawn, she naturally despise, to do a favor for her. If it were in a normal circumstances, then she wouldn't think of coming to his room.

But desperate times calls for desperate measures. She has no choice but to rely on Kyoushiro's power to help.

Raflesia then swallows her fears and raised her head.

"I wish for you to not kill my husband"

That was what she wanted to say. She, who was the wife of Pernicious Calladium, the person who kidnapped the Queen of Elves, was asking Kyoushiro to not kill her husband.

It was a foolish request to protect the life of the person she loves, but she would not just let anything happen to her beloved husband.

Kyoushiro's cheeks twitched as he heard that request.

"You were eavesdropping.....?"

"Yes.... I have to, in order to protect my husband"

"So you know where that bastard is?"

"........."

Raflesia nodded. Because she was helping her husband in his plans to make every elves a High Elf race, she knows well every but of Pernicious' plan.

Stating so meant that all this time, she was in contact with Pernicious the whole time.

"You...."

Kyoushiro grinds his teeth as he couldn't hide his anger at Raflesia.

"You were just making things harder for us.... Should I just drag you as you are now and toss you at the center of the town outside? Were you planning on turning this world into a dead planet?!"

"I didn't know what to do! My husband only said he would make things easier for us elves!!"

"And the price for that was the very world you guys live in...? Cut the crap!"

Even though Kyoushiro wasn't hell bent in saving Elfianna, this problem concerns Lucinda. Since she too lives in this world as well as their soon to be born child, letting the whole world die just for the sake of one race was too unreasonable.