From me to you guys

So yeah.... Vol. 3 of The Cursed Black Hero is finished. The ending of the battle lack luster and of course it's a boring, unlikable ending but it had to be made.

But well, thanks for those who have been reading my work. I'm not busy guy as much as the next guy 😉 but I've always read the comments. it was fun and I'm thankful for those that cheered me up up until this point.

Honestly, I didn't even believe I'd write this story this long. It was only intended to be a hobby but the more I saw the views and votes increase, I felt motivated.

But enough about that. I am very thankful to everyone that liked my work. Even though it lack so much more and had some places where it needed to be fix. I do apologize for that since I'm always writing on my phone. Whenever I paste the story, some words change. Some of the names of the characters are different from from how they were written from the start to now. That was because I didn't realized my Auto-correct on my old phone would always picked the words I made on previous stories I'm writing as a hobby.

As for the storyline, I'm still not sure how make out of it. I'm not well versed in making some story arc about deep conspiracies or politics. I only write as I go. I'm really sorry for my incompetence though. I'm not trying to sound all high and mighty but this is the truth. I'm not bragging. There were some chapters that got revised two to three times but the rest were just made as is and published as it was. I want to restart the whole thing all-over again but just like what someone said, I'm afraid I might lose interest in remaking the story.....

Now then. If there's wondering why I don't update regularly. That's me writing is only a hobby. Please note that I'm not getting paid for this. I only wanted to post a story that I made because.... Well... I like it. I'm happy that some people liked it and took the time of reading the whole thing. I am very thankful for their time and also happy that they liked it. While there's no clear ending in mind, I'll try as much as I can to make the story less boring and crappy.

Well, the next story will start in Oceanus Kingdom. This time, Kyoushiro will be adventuring with Koizumi and Katsuto. I'll try and stay as relevant to the storyline as possible but as I've said, I only make this as I go. Even I don't know how it'll end. But in any case, I hope you all would like the next volume of the story.🙃

To those that read The Black Cursed Hero. Thank you very much!!😆😁