Vol. 4 CH. 1 - On the way to....

Vol. 4 CH. 1 – On the way to.....

PART #1

Kyoushiro showed Mikoto around Ambrosia. The marvelous buildings, the tall walls that shields the people from the monsters outside and the towering monoliths, with ancient inscription carved on it's surface. These were all part of Ambrosia, the flower that bloomed from under a rubble.

It was a wonderful place for the people of this world. It has its own traffic system with many cars driving by. Roads we're safe, cleaned and maintained by worker golems and people didn't have to worry about what they eat the next day.

Various shops even opening up. Sweets, restaurants and even souvenirs shops. The once old tailor shops that only sold worn out third hand clothing were now clothing shops with newer clothes to sell.

Mikoto was speechless by the numerous shops and restaurants opened in Ambrosia. Unlike most cities in this world, you'd only find weapons stores set up in the market place with magic item shops next to it. Clothing shops were hard to come by as most tailors only make clothes for the nobles.

Commoners have to make their own clothes and if not, by some second hands in other stores which cost money.

However Ambrosia was different. Kyoushiro had made the machines on earth recreated into this one. It wasn't because he wanted to show off. But rather, he felt the convenience of things lacking. Carriages and cart are to rickety to ride on and hard on his hips. Monsters are all over the place most of all and there were than enough hungry kids in the city that you just can't help but be feel bad about them.

Thugs showed up from corners of houses and buildings and prostitutes smell like they haven't bathe in seven months. On top of that, the irritating houses with now proper bathrooms and toilets were enough to make Kyoushiro go mad.

So Kyoushiro gladly rebuilt the city's sewerage system. He introduced indoor plumbing to everyone and taught them common hygiene. It was hard on the nose when most of the grown men you came near had flies flying around their armpits.

So after beating up the leader of the ruined city once, Kyoushiro took over and become it's king. Is what people call him in Ambrosia despite him not even wanting the title at all.

And so, the buildings we're made. People have gotten enough jobs to feed their family for about three months and many kids didn't go hungry. The once thugs ruling the city in fear we're now proud soldiers protecting it. The head of that thug group was now the Head Commander of the Black Army.

However, there was always one thing that Kyoushiro liked about Ambrosia.

"Ah... sorry"

"No, it's alright"

A stranger accidentally bumped into Kyoushiro while walking in the plaza. The person seemed to human with the same dark hair and eyes as Kyoushiro. Just that, the person didn't recognize Kyoushiro at all despite him being everywhere in Ambrosia in the past.

"It's really good not to have people crowding you all the time"

Kyoushiro muttered with a smile.

In Ambrosia, there were many guys always trying to impersonate Kyoushiro. Not that he care about it in the first place. Because if someone even used his name, then they had to prove that by ordering a Magic Iron Knight.

Most of those would be heroes tried and failed. It was easy to imagine how blasters work on human flesh.

"You seem to be happy Kyoushiro-kun"

"Yeah... well, it's this type of thing that no one calls me embarrassing nicknames"

Kyoushiro was someone who grew up in a harsh place. His relatives didn't care what he did so long as he produced money. He had to work at an early age, forgetting the fact he was still around grade school and middle school. He worked under Mafia homes as a gopher and did miscellaneous jobs like pickpocketing and going around collecting debt from people.