Vol. 4 CH. 15 - If push comes to shove (2)

Vol. 4 CH. 15 — If push comes to shove (2)

PART #1

Kouga Misumi and Taiga Kurosawa weren't that close to be called friends. They talk often in class but they don't hang out as much as normal friends do outside of class. In fact, their relationship was close to that of a young master of a wealthy house and a lower ranking noble who always has to watch what has to say to the young master.

Kouga Misumi was more or less friendly with other kids in school but being acquainted with Taiga Kurosawa was very different. There was always this air of intimidation that Taiga Kurosawa would always emit while being alone with a few guys. During such close meetings, Kouga Misumi wood always stand behind the other while they hang out as friends and act as closely towards Taiga Kurosawa.

Being the son of a politician and all that, many others try to cross the bridge towards Taiga Kurosawa as carefully as possible. The rumors that have been flying around secretly within the community of delinquents about Taiga Kurosawa weren't the kinds police normal would turn a blind eye to after all. That's why, most people that try to get acquainted with Taiga Kurosawa would always try to be careful around Taiga Kurosawa at all times. If not, some bad things might happen to them.

"Urgh.... fuck! I heard you went insane and tried to take down Travestin just because they cut your funding. Just what does your shit got to do with me?!"

In an outburst of rage, Kouga Misumi couldn't hold back his words and cursed at Taiga Kurosawa for coming to his place and beating him up.

"Why don't just shut up and follow what I told you like you always do back then? Do you think you've gotten so well up in life that you can talk like that to me?"

"Fuck! Who died and made you king all of a sudden?! It's different from back then! We're even in this world! We're both heroes for christ's sake!"

"Hmm....."

It was natural for anyone to think that Taiga Kurosawa had fallen from grace after coming to this world. His standing as a politician's son was knocked over by the summoning event and although he became a hero, his deeds caused him to fall deeper from where he once stood. Moreover, after the incident he caused in Travestin not to long ago, he was deprived of being called a hero and everything he has was taken from him.

Taiga Kurosawa thinks that Kouga Misumi was being impertinent. His rude words should warrant death for insulting Taiga Kurosawa, a person from a higher pedigree than him. Although this caused some irksome feelings to well up inside Taiga Kurosawa's chest, the person himself decided to set that aside for now as he needs to do was important.

"I'll overlook what you've said just that and offer the same thing as before. I'm making a new group of heroes. I want you to join me in it"

Foregoing his usual stance of forcing someone to join him, Taiga Kurosawa decided to slow things down for now. The storm outside continues to muffle the sounds from inside the room and the strong winds blowing through the forest was making louder noises than anyone tonight.

Kouga Misumi glares at Taiga Kurosawa. He was already sober enough to think straight but his body that was beaten up black and blue earlier was still aching. For now, Kouga Misumi decided to think things through as long as possible to buy himself some time.

"The heck is even with that, bastard? I know you went crazy and all that when I heard you went wrecking things back in Travestin but this is all too different now. Even from you"

If Kouga Misumi were to think about of the past Taiga Kurosawa who was very friendly on the outside, towards his other classmates and other students, Taiga Kurosawa wouldn't something so crazy as killing people and attacking the royal family in Travestin. To be honest, that was a lot more stupid that framing Kyoushiro Kagami on something as ridiculous as killing the other heroes.