Vol. 1 CH. 16 - The bright new day for the kingdom of flowers (Epilogue)

Vol. 1 CH. 16 – The bright new day for the kingdom of flowers (Epilogue)

PART # 1

The kingdom of Ambrosia, revived from an old ancient kingdom called Aurolius, found itself in a predicament after the 9th Demon Lord appeared in order to conquer the reviving kingdom of Ambrosia. However, thanks to the joint efforts of the Elven nation's ruler, her soldiers and the Black army of the Black king as well as the heroes' brave stand, Ambrosia was spared from destruction from the hands of a Demon Lord.

The kingdom didn't sustain much damaged from the battle. The exterior walls were only cracked and the barrier that the Black king erected before protected the whole kingdom. The buildings weren't much damaged but the pillars that support them underneath were worn out due to the endless earthshaking that was due to the attacks of the 9th Demon Lord.

Fortunately, the shelters were spared. The citizens that were no fighters like the young and old, men and women, were immediately treated. The soldiers that fought and wounded were given special care in order to get back to their feet immediately. The soldiers that perished during the relentless attacks of the monsters were immediately buried and as for the ones of the elf army, their bodies were given a proper preservation process before taking them back to their home country.

Truthfully, the estimated damages and lost should have been higher. However, thanks to the help of the heroes and the potions the Black Army had provided everyone, the death toll was merely ten. 7 were from the elf army and 3 were from the black army.

No one actually believed that the amount of death could be counted in the fingers of a hand. With the appearance of the Demon Lord like Kakal, everyone had thought that there would be thousands of dead.

But reality wasn't so pretty that it would give such false numbers, everyone accepted the amount of death with just exasperated words like "The heck just happened...." as if they just woke up from a nightmare.

And then, as the new day came after completing the menial tasks like repairs and burials, the Kingdom of Ambrosia welcomed the new day with bright smiles.

"GAAAAAAAH!!?"

But the ear piercing scream of the black king who was covered in bandages allover his body welcomed the new day with terror in his face.

"Geez!! Disappearing like that without saying a word, you really got me worried you know!!"

"AAAAAAHHH!!?"

"That's so right!! You got us all worried you lunatic!!"

"S-Stop!! AAARGH!! M-My wounds still hurt!!!"

With two lovely girls sitting atop of his arms with their hands pressing in his chest, Kyoushiro, with tears in his eyes pleaded the two to get off of him. However, his protest fell on deaf ears as Lucinda and Mikoto were pressing their hands on his wounds.

Right after Kyoushiro vanquished the 9th Demon Lord, Kyoushiro's unconscious body was taken back to the castle. His severe wounds reopened due to the fight and were bleeding out on the dessert. If no one got him back to the castle on time, he would have died by now.

Kyoushiro's black arm also became an issue. Because it was due to a powerful curse, no one in the palace was able to remove it. It wasn't due to lack of personnel that was adept in holy magic; it was because the curse itself had already latched itself on Kyoushiro's arm.

But thanks to a certain Elven ruler that happened to be a High Elf Fairy Queen, the curse was temporarily cured and Kyoushiro's arm returned back to its normal color albeit for a short time.