Vol. 4 CH. 9 - Choices

Vol. 4 CH. 9 – Choices

PART #1

"Hey Aniki, can't we just kicked down the door or something?"

"Now, now, Kyoushiro. If you just force things through, you might get up on the mess afterwards. It won't do good if we force this person to pay for his debts"

"Isn't that what we're here for anyway?"

Right, that person was the only proper adult I respected huh? Even despite working as an underling for the Yakuza group, he still didn't let his kindness leave him.

His name.... I forgot about it huh? It's only been like two years since he....

"Oh? See? If we ask nicely then—"

"Aniki! Wait!"

"Eh?"

*Bang!*

"Ugh........"

Kyoushiro woke up by the sound of gunshot ringing in his ears. How fresh it is, that incident that took the life of the only proper adult Kyoushiro looked up to. The moment when the muzzle of a rifle peeked out from the slit of the ajar door until the trigger was pulled.

The sight of blood splashing before his eyes was like that of his parents on that day. How unfortunate it was indeed. To have the only people in his life taken so gruesomely like that.

"Haha....."

Kyoushiro let out a little laugh.

After arriving in Ambrosia, Kyoushiro decided to take a break and let himself rest for a bit. Kyoushiro left Oceanus immediately after arriving there then went to Ambrosia in order to fulfill Rizandra's request for a specialized magic artifact.

Then after visiting his tower, Kyoushiro went to gather the necessary materials in his workshop before sending Corralia and Finnick back to the castle. Then when night came, a maid brought his dinner then later he slept.

So many things have happened since he came here. It was like a rollercoaster ride that never slowed down.

Enough so that he even dreamed about the incident back before he entered highschool. It was exhausting just to live in this world. Finnick was probably the caused for that since he kept on calling him "Nii-chan" since yesterday.

Right only a day has passed since he came to Oceanus, how could he forgot....

"........"

Leaving his bed, Kyoushiro decided to wash up and change clothes. After that, he fixed his bed then looked that progress of his magic artifact.

It hasn't even started yet. Kyoushiro must have felt tired so he slept in early. Forgetting about his project entirely. This silence in the morning, Kyoushiro forgot how peaceful it was for a while now. He hadn't got a decent peace and quiet ever since the incident in Paracellumn.

Everyday was hectic. That's probably the reason why Kyoushiro felt tired the moment he came home.

Anyways, Kyoushiro wore a different set of clothes this time. He took long sleeved shirt and slacks with his self made sneakers. It was one of the few clothes he made thinking how bad it would be to stay in the same clothes everyday.

In this world, Kyoushiro might be the only one that think so.

"Well then"

After doing some light stretches, Kyoushiro passed through the [Gate] that connects his room to the castle.