Volume 2: Prologue...

Prologue...

In a place where there were only verdant leaves and colorful flowers, tall trees and tall bushes, a certain girl was running through a tall grassy field; not minding the small sharp rocks and twigs that were cutting through her sole.

Unlike the usual place where she had stayed before, this amazingly dense forest was far harsher and dangerous compared to that. For here, not only monsters live but also humans that have made a base for themselves and called themselves "Bandits".

The girl with long pointed ears, long blonde hair and emerald jade green eyes breathe raggedly as she run through the thick tall grasses.

"Hah... Hah... I... I have to... Waa?!"

The girl, Lydia Demius Flowerchild, tripped on the knotted grass and fell on to a muddy puddle, soiling her risqué green dress that shows her under-breast down to her navel. Her lower half was covered by a thin clothe that looked as though like a piece of veil tied to look like underwear. Such things were soiled by mud as he fell onto the ground.

"Ugu... Uuuu..."

Lydia was on the verge of crying. The pain of her soles and the dirt covering her body smelled so awful that she wouldn't even try and slip again. Immediately, Lydia tried to stand up but the sounds of the grasses thrashing caused her shoulders to flinch and her back stiffened.

Almost immediately afterwards, the footsteps became clear and two odd clothed men with knives in the hands appeared right in front of Lydia...

"Damn it!! We almost got good merchandise and you just let it get away!!"

"Stop yelling at me and just start searching you dullard!!"

The two argued. It was obvious that they were searching for Lydia. After all, it was them that she was running away from. Those two were from the group of highway bandits that ambushed their carriage that was supposed to reach the Elven capital, Paracelumn, where the Elf Queen, Elfianna reside.

Lydia's purpose was supposed to be only a visit. A political meeting in order to strengthen the partnership between the neighboring Elf Kingdom Bloomsmeir, Lydia was the sole daughter of the Elf king there and was supposed to attend a certain ceremony within the Paracelumn capital.

It was the ceremony of High elves, Moon dance ceremony.

It was a type of ceremony for the elves that only happens when an Elf turned to a High elf. It was to send back a holy message to the Elf Goddess. However, along the way towards their destination, the carriage that Lydia was riding on was ambushed. After that, she was chased after running away.

'I cannot be seen by them!!'

While keeping her breath as low as possible and her shivering body tight in order to not make the grass covering her quiver, Lydia pleaded so in her mind. Then, as the two could not find what they were searching for, the two bandits left.