Chapter 124

Chapter 124

The young empress took a pot of pixie brew up the marbled staircase and into her bed chambers. Sitting down on the bed with a fresh cup, she decided to just relax. Maggie would do a wonderful job, her decorating skills were spectacular. With great focus and deep intent, she lit the glow in the dark white and light green candle with her thoughts.

Then she grabbed the new spellbook and enchanted feather pen. Sipping on the brew, letting her thoughts drift in and out of focus. Opening the new book of shadows, going to the first page, drawing a large golden circle on the first page, to represent the "O" in Omenians. Quickly adding three stars inside the circle, for the three Omenian leaders. She noticed whenever they would visit it was always three.

Downing the first cup of pixie brew, writing down notes on those they'd helped, a few potion recipes and her excitement with the upcoming party, mere days from here and now. She was already bursting with teenaged excitement. Wanting to do a good job as the new empress of sorcery; however couldn't wait for this festival in her honor.

Not only would the fairies be there but Newt was also coming. She hadn't seen him in several moons, and he'd already replied that he wouldn't miss it for all the magick in all the realms. She wondered who else Maggie would have invited. She only had days until she'd find out. As the next few days passed her with ease, until the night before the event.

That night ,time seemed to shift, as if it just stopped. It felt like hours, yet it had only been minutes. It was strange. Any other night she wouldn't have noticed the time. Then, she'd thought it might be best to sleep early, but as that time had come, she was wide awake, and could do anything but sleep...