Chapter 82

As the cauldron boiled up, grabbing three potion bottles and she filled them. Once they were ready, set them on the huge desk. Taking a break sitting in the chair, her mind wandered aimlessly at first, then..........What if we knew each other in the past, say a different lifetime? As it dawned on her, the empress jumped up and ran over to the bookshelf.

Wandering back and forth; looking through the hundreds of books, one dropped from the top shelf, landing at her feet. That was just plain strange, she thought. Then, bending down to pick it up, read the title in silver on the front of the dark blue book cover. Past life and Reincarnation Magick.... That sounds helpful. After picking it up, returning to the desk, she opened it and her spell book just in case she found anything of interest.

By the second and third chapter, she'd found a lot of what sparked her curiosity. Reading further, eventually finding the perfect spell. Lost in the book she had forgotten about Newt and Treason, until looking at the potion bottle on the desk.

"That's not good," Sher said to the empty room. Then, quickly summoning the dragon she waited, until he roared just outside the castle. Hurrying over to the window she greeted him, then explained the request quickly, handing him the note and three potion bottles.

"Just don't make this the only place I end up going."

"I promise...We could always visit the fairy kingdom." She said giggling.

"Oh do shut it," He teased before clutching the items, opening his wings and taking off to the afternoon skies.