Chapter 60

Over the next several moons the young empress began to blossom both physically and in magickal ways. Science Darvin's visit she's no longer been cursed with the dark nightmares. She was beginning to understand a little more about magick; as well as her own powers. Evil had tried to challenge her inner light and failed miserably at it.

Deep down she was beginning to see her true purpose on this life path. It wasn't only to be the empress of sorcery, but to fight against evil. Whenever darkness crossed paths, she would fight it. She wouldn't go looking for it, she had some sense.

Lost, deeply rooted in her own mind, she didn't notice Maggie calling her the first few times. Jumping up and quickly running down the hall until she'd found Maggie.

"Oh good there you are," Maggie began.

"You needed me?"

"Yes, you're close to thirteen now. I need you to handle things here while I go get supplies."

"Sure, I can do that." Ralvania answered her.

"I'll see you when I return," She said going out the door, shutting it with a thud that echoed through the hallway.

A smile spread over her face, like a beam of inner light. Even for only an hour or two, she was in charge. She liked the feeling. I could get used to this, she thought, walking into the kitchen and starting a large pot of pixie brew.

                   After it had filled, she grabbed it and a couple of mugs. Then made her way to the office. Keeping the door open, just in case. She assumed no one would show up for help in the next hour or so; but there was always a chance.