Chapter 11

Several nights later, tossing around and muttering in her sleep until her own noises woke her from a jumble of dream images, most of them her worries of waking life. Looking around the dark bed chamber, seeing nothing there but what lingered in her mind of the strange dreams. She stared at the candle on her small nightstand until it lit up for her. Grabbing the dream grimoire and a pen, jotting down what she could remember as it quickly faded from her thoughts. She did remember a single word that came from it.

Looking to the window by the moon's position in the sky, could tell it had to be around four in the morning. Carefully sliding out of bed, she took the candle and book with her as she'd crept down the stairs and around the corner to the library. When she went in the pitch black room, focused on the candles around the room until they lit up slowly for her.

                                      "Much better," She said to the empty room, then went through the shelves of books. After a few minutes of searching, she found the shelf of the ancient grimoires, and found the book she needed. 

     The ancient spellbooks were like old dictionaries for the modern day sorceress. Flipping through it carefully, until finally finding the word from her dream, Ralvania. According to her ancestor's ancient text, the name meant ' to inspire'.

"Ralvania," She spoke it a loud and the unborn child kicked three times.

"I'm guessing you like that one." She said.

The unborn baby kicked a little more.

"That's it then, Ralvania." She said and smiled. One less worry there, she thought and waited for the rest of the world to wake around her.