Chapter 115

Over the next few days, she couldn't get the mortals off of her wandering mind. After a few cups of morning brew, she summoned her one and only travel companion. It had taken him all of five minutes to reach her window.

"What?" He bellowed from directly outside of the castle window.

"There you are, I need you to take me somewhere, please." She said holding up a giant sized muffin. An obvious bribe.

"Fae kingdom?"

"Aww how'd you guess/"

"Funny.. Surrender that muffin, and we'll go." He said.

"Oh thank you.. You're the sweetest dragon in the world."

"Little empress, I thought you knew that by now." Soranto teased her.

Then she tossed the muffin out the window and he caught it in his now watering mouth. The dragon ate it in one bite.

"So so good.' He said. After about five minutes, he just looked at her.

"Come on, I'm ready to fly." He told her.

She nodded to him, then with a wink ran to get her magick bag. She skipped through the castle, excited for any excuse to see Melinda and the other fairies. She quickly ran out of the castle to meet him.

"Thank you again."

"Always," He replied as she climbed up and onto the middle of his back; then hugged him tightly.

"Hold on," He said, taking off to the waiting skies above them.