Chapter 78

"Oh there you are, empress." He greeted. "Did you have a good time?"

"Yes, except for the vampire gnome."

"What? Why didn't you scream? I would have saved you." The dragon said..

"A warlock rescued me," She said, climbing into the dragon.

"It's getting late."

"Yes it is."

"Next stop, Goblin's Hollow." The dragon told her.

"Urgh, now you tell me where we're going."

"Of course." He said, flapping his wings and hopping up and away from Lucipheria, heading straight for their home.

For the most part, Ralvania had enjoyed going off to a few different places and really understood the dragon's point. It really sunk in on the way home. Watching the skies as they flew, she loved seeing the three full moons this close. It was awe-inspiring. Even though the hybrid evil gnome scared the soul out of her, it was thrilling, in a way. Sparking her adventurous spirit. Holding the dragon a little tighter as they flew over miles of trees barley visible. Lost in her own thoughts, jumped a little when the dragon spoke up.

"Ten minutes away from home." He said, feeling her jump, a light jolt on his back."You okay?"

"Yes."

"Lost in my thoughts."

"Long trip?" He asked.

"Longer than I'm used to, but it was worth it."

"Good to hear it." The dragon said, then ten minutes later landed in front of the castle.

She hugged him once she'd climbed down.

"Goodnight, not-so-young-one."

"Goodnight my dragon," She said then ran into the castle.