Chapter 20

Over the next several months, Katella knew the seer, Lilith had been right. Ralvania truly was an enchanted soul. She was sitting up, nearly crawling but her magickal skills were starting to emerge. She would sit on the floor and clap, lighting up all the candles in the room., A pretty good talent for only being seven months old.

Watching her grow had been an amazement to both her mother and godmother. The first year passed by them within a blink of a raven's eye as Katella found a good balance between being a mother and an empress. It was difficult yet fulfilling to her. Over the next several months, they had maintained good relations with other lands and creatures both full blooded and hybrids. For the most part, political matters were settled in her own castle.

Most that met the little empress found her to be charming and delightful. She really was a ray of hope. Katella couldn't believe how quickly her little one grew, even her powers were impressive at an early age. Her connection to other creatures was an interesting development.

At the age of four, little Ralvania had accidentally summoned a dwarf sized unicorn. A great talent until you find one in your dining hall. Katella let out a giggle. She knew there would be many unexpected experiences when raising a child, especially a powerful one. She was confident her little Ralvania would find her way in this world, over time...

 She was confident her little Ralvania would find her way in this world, over time