Taco - I Love You

Y/N's POV:

It's my boyfriend Taco's last day here in Bondi because he has to go back to Hawaii. I knew that he would have to leave but I took the risk but I also didn't realise that it would be this soon. I have been dating him for around 4 months now but I don't want him to leave as I love him. I haven't told him that yet as I haven't got the courage to tell him that. I just don't want him to leave yet as we have just started getting into the serious part of the relationship. He is coming to my house for his last day so that we can spend it together. He isn't working anymore as he is leaving tomorrow and I don't have to go to work today as I have the day off.

He gets to my house at around 9.20 am and we spend till lunchtime talking and then after lunch, we spend the rest of the day cuddling and kissing. It got around to 4.30 pm and I was tired at that time so I ended up crying when he went to leave as he still needed to pack some things. When he goes to leave I start to cry and I said "I don't want you to go. I will miss you."

"You know that I have to go Buba but you could always visit me and I can call you every night," he said. At that point, I was spilling everything out and I said: "I don't want you to go because I will miss you and I love you." He stood there shocked but when he saw me running to my room he moved because I thought that he didn't love him.

Taco's POV:

I kept knocking on her bedroom door to try and get her to open it up. I kept saying that I was just shocked that she said that but I then realised what I had to say which was "I love you too Buba. I was just shocked that you said that. I thought that I was going to be the one to say it." Once that I said that she open the door and then said, "You love me?"

"Yes, I do. I have loved you from when I first saw you and saw your beautiful face" I hugged her after she opened the door and she buried her head into my shoulder. "Hey, Buba would you like me to get a flight a few days later instead so that we can just cuddle for a few more days." I felt her nod her head so I then picked her up and then we lied in her bed and fell asleep while we were cuddling and then I changed my flight to a few days later and called my work in Hawaii saying that I am ill and that I am going to be coming back a few days later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Christmas Eve everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow. Only 7 days left of 2020. Even if we have had the pandemic I hope that you all have had a wonderful year and I hope that everyone will have a better year next year in 2021.

From

Nicci 💙