All Lifeguards - Wives (pt.2)

Y/N's POV:

---The next day---

When I got into work, all of the boys noticed me and then Harries said "What the fuck did you say to my wife yesterday, Y/N?"

"Oh, nothing. Why?" I ask. I knew exactly what he was talking about but I acted oblivious as I wanted to see what would happen.

"You told my wife something yesterday and I am now in deep shit. She won't tell me what I did so you told her something yesterday," Harries said.

I continued to be oblivious and I then said "I do not have a clue what you are going on about mate. I swear that I wasn't with your wife yesterday."

"Ok. So let me call my wife to make sure that is the truth." He then picks up his phone and puts it on speaker. He talks to his wife about where she was yesterday and she covered for me and said that she wasn't with me which I was thankful for.

I didn't know if Harries believed it or not but he then turned to me and said "I'm sorry that I didn't believe you." We then hug it out and then I start smiling because I managed to get away with it. I then went down to the north end with Jethro and then I told him about what I was doing yesterday and that I full-on lied to Harries about where I was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. Happy pride month everyone. Like I did in LGBTQ+ history month, I am going to write some LGBT chapters. If you have a request for that then send it to me or even if it isn't related to LGBTQ then still send it in. The requests are still open. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙