Luke Faddy - Sing-along

Zoe's POV:

I have been obsessed with Bridgerton The Musical songs. It is the only thing that is helping with my anxiety and depression through Covid. I know that we don't have many cases in Australia but I am just scared that I might get it as I haven't had it yet.

I also really like the Netflix show Bridgerton and I can't wait for the new season to come out. I am obsessed with four of the songs which are called Ocean's Away, Burn for you, Balancing the Scale and Penelope Featherington. I know all of the lyrics off by heart because I sing and listen to them often. Luke also knows the lyrics as he always at mine when I put on the songs. He knows that when I am down that he just needs to put on one of the songs.

I have wanted to do a sing-along with Luke for a while and I thought that today was the day to do it as Luke and I both had the day off work today and we were spending it together.

When Luke arrived at my house we both sat down on the sofa and talked for a while before I turned around and said to him "Hey, Luke. Can we do a sing-along together? I have wanted to have on with you for a while."

"Yeah sure. What do you want to sing?"

"Can we sing to Burn for you, please"

"Yeah sure. We can do that. Anything to make you happy."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I then get the music ready and play the song. I then start singing as I am going to be singing Daphne's lines and Luke is going to be singing Simon's lines.

After we finished singing the song we both collapsed onto the couch as we were tired but we still had fun. I then moved so my head was on his lap. He then decided that we should sing so more songs as he could tell that I was becoming sad. He then decided on the song as I picked the last song and I then sat up so my head was on his shoulder and he then played the song Wellerman.

We spent around about an hour singing to some songs and it cheered me up a lot more. Luke could tell that I was happy again as I was smiling and I radiated joy. We then spent the rest of the day singing songs so it could keep me happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I like listening to Bridgerton The Musical so I decided to write a chapter about it. Someone requested me to write a book but I know that it is going to be a long chapter so I am going to write it on the weekend instead as I will have more time to write the chapter. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙