Jesse - Painting

Y/N's POV:

Jesse and I have been married for a year now and it has been the best time of our lives. We both love each other and we love to spend time with each other. We both have a day off today which is rare to get as we both have different working hours. We both decided to paint our apartment as we wanted to change the colours up a bit. We decided to paint our bedroom in two colours. Grey and white where the grey is on the wall our bed are leaning up against and the white is on the other three walls. We also decided that the bathroom was going to be white and the kitchen/dining room was going to be grey and the living room was going to be white.

We both were already in our painting clothes and we have already moved all of the stuff out of the room. We decided to start with the living room as that was the largest room we had in the house. We then put sheets on the floor so that it wouldn't get dirty and then we used sandpaper to smoothen down the areas where we had stuff on the wall. It took us around 5 minutes to do that and once we did that we cleaned the wall and then started to paint it.

We had fun painting the living room even if we got paint all over us as we get hitting each other with it at some points. It took us around 2 hours to paint the living room and after we did that we decided to move onto the kitchen/ dining room as it is the one that will take the shortest amount of time. We started to paint the room grey when we realised that we wouldn't have enough paint for our room so while I continued to paint the room Jesse decided to go to the shop and buy some more.

Jesse's POV:

I got back from the shop 30 minutes later and when I came back I put the paint down on the table and snuck up behind Y/N and started hugging her and I kissed her on the cheek. He then turned around and then kissed me back and we then talked while we finished painting the kitchen/dining room.

After we finished the kitchen we decided to go back and do another coat in the living room as it needs to have two coats of paint on the walls. The second paint of paint took us around an hour to do and then we decided to go and paint our room.

After we finished doing the 3 white walls we realised that we would have to wait for the paint to dry before we did the grey wall as if we do the grey while the white is still wet then it can get messy so while we waited for that to dry we painted the kitchen again so that room had the second layer of paint. After we finished the second layer of paint in there we went back into our room and painted the grey wall.

We waited for that to dry before we did the second layer of paint on both walls but we didn't wait for the white paint to dry before we painted the grey wall as we didn't need to. While we waited for that to dry we then went an removed the sheets from the rooms and we then put everything back as the paint was dry.

After everything was put back we realised that we hadn't eaten at all that day so we decided to get takeout from an Indian restaurant that was near us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter and thanks to AmandaMontgomery562 for asking me to write a Jesse chapter. Sorry that it took so long to get out. I forgot about it as school is already been stressing me out. I only wrote about this chapter because I remember that during the first lockdown we had last year we painted our house and it was really fun to do. Sorry that there isn't any speech in this chapter. I was too lazy to write any and it is 11.55 pm where I live and I just wanted to get this chapter out. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙

𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖎 𝕽𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖚𝖊 𝕴𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖘 ¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara