Hoppo - Teacher (pt.3)

Y/N's POV:

It is now Saturday and it is the day of our date. I am really nervous as I have never gone on a date before so I don't know how it goes. I haven't been on a date before because I have been focused on teaching and doing other stuff but I am also nervous about this one because I really like Hoppo and I don't want to mess this up.

Hoppo was picking me up for this date at 4.30 pm and it is 1 pm now so I knew that I had to get ready now. The first thing I did was get in the shower and I got out 30 minutes later. When I got out, I dried my hair and then curled it and then put on my makeup. I decided to put my dress on after as it was white, and I didn't want to get makeup on the dress as it is hard to get out of white clothing.

 I decided to put my dress on after as it was white, and I didn't want to get makeup on the dress as it is hard to get out of white clothing

(What her makeup, dress and shoes look like)

I was surprised that I was able to get my hair and makeup done and get dressed in 3 hours as I didn't know how long it would take. At 4.30 I heard a car horn go off so I knew that was Hoppo outside waiting for me so I get my purse that had my wallet and phone in it and then I left the house and locked up. I got down to Hoppo's car a few minutes later and I then got inside of the car and put my seat belt on. Just after I got into the car Hoppo turned around to me and said, "You look beautiful."

"Thanks. You look handsome in that suit. You clean up nicely. Also, where are we going?" I said

"Thanks and I booked a reservation at Hurricane's Grill. I booked a reservation for 5 so we better get going if we want to get there in time." Hoppo then started driving away from my house and we managed to get to the restaurant in 15 with all of the traffic.

When we got there Hoppo turned the car off and he then gets out of the car and came around to my side and opened the door. I then got out of the car and then waited for Hoppo to lock the car and when he did, we both walked into the restaurant.

When we walked in the host asked us if we had a reservation and Hoppo said, "Yes, we do, and it is under Hopkins." The host then checks the reservations and sees that there is one under that name. He then leads us to a table that is in a secluded area so no one can see us.

Before we ordered our food and after we ordered it we were talking about my work as Hoppo wanted to know what it is like and what I do normally with the kids. Just as I finished talking our food came out. I ordered Portuguese chicken with chips and Hoppo ordered pork short ribs with chips. We both then talked about random stuff as we didn't want to talk about work while we were eating. Hoppo also ordered champagne for us to drink. Hoppo told me not to worry about paying as he would be doing that as he didn't care about the price. We then ordered dessert and we both ordered the sticky toffee pudding.

Hoppo then paid for the food and then we left the restaurant. We both then decided to go back to my house so we could talk for a bit longer.

Hoppo then left at 9 pm and when he left I went to bed and while I was trying to sleep I was thinking about Hoppo and how because we have been on that date the crush on him has gotten bigger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. If any of you read my Brooklyn nine-nine book you would have noticed that this chapter is similar to the one I posted today. I was too lazy to write this chapter so I copied the chapter from my Brooklyn 99 book but I changed a few things on this chapter so it was accurate. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙