Mouse - Neighbour

Y/N's POV:

I have been trying to go to sleep at night for the past week but I haven't been able to as my neighbour to the right is always being loud like he has some friends around as it is always loud in his apartment until around 1 in the morning. I haven't been around to tell him to shut up because I have tried to sleep through it but I can't take it anymore so I am in my pj's and my slippers in the hallway and I was about to knock on my neighbour's door.

Just as I was going to knock on the door someone comes running up the corridor and then crashes into me. I fell to the floor with the guy falling on top of me. I then pushed him off and said "Get. Off. Me." He then scrambled up while repeating "Sorry." He then held out his hand for me to take and I did.

He then said "Sorry for falling on you. I'm Michael Jenkins but my friends call me Mouse."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N."

"Nice to meet you Y/N."

"Is this your apartment?"

"Yeah, it is why?"

"Is anyone in there at the moment?"

"Yeah, my friends from work are in there. Why?"

"Please, can you stop being so loud? The walls are thin and my bedroom is just there." I pointed at the wall and then continued. "And I can hear you talking at night until 1 in the morning and if you are up until 1 I am as well as all I can hear is you talking but I need to get up at 6 for work and 5 hours of sleep isn't enough as I work as a doctor at the hospital and I need to be fully awake every day for work." I ranted to him.

He then said "I'm sorry. I didn't realise that we were being that loud. We can keep it down if you would like?"

"Yes, that would be great. I would really appreciate that. You are lucky that I don't have work in the morning as I really need to catch up on sleep," I point out.

"Do you want to come in and meet everyone? Only because you don't have work in the morning," He asks.

"Yeah, that would be nice," I say. He then opens the door and we both walk inside. The people inside notice me when we walk in and they begin to question Mouse about who I am. He gets the boys to shut up and he then introduces me to the boys and he also introduces me to them. I then stay and talk to them until 1 in the morning and I then go home and go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. It was my brothers birthday today so I had my family around today but I am still surprised that I got it out before 9 pm. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙