Harrison - First pet

Harrison's POV:

I have been dating Y/N for 3 years now and we have been living with together for a year and a half. I really love her so much and I don't know what I would do without her. I know that she really wants a kitten and I have got one for her as a present. I got her a European shorthair fro her as I think that they are really cute, and they also like to cuddle. I kept the kitten in the tower as I knew that Y/N doesn't come in here as she is at work when I am at work. I was off earlier than Y/N today as I finish at 2.30 pm and she finishes at 3.30 pm so I had time to get home with the kitten and I could set the surprise up for her.

---Time skip---

I got off work 30 minutes ago, and I have just finished setting up the surprise for Y/N. I decided for her to do a treasure hunt so she can find the kitten. I hid notes for her around the house and I have the first one in my hand. I knew that she always gets dressed in her other clothes at work, so she doesn't have to worry about getting changed into clothes when she got home.

It has now been an hour since I have been home, and I got a text from Y/N telling me that she was 10 minutes away. For the hour that I was waiting, I was in our room with the kitten and I was playing with her. I put the kitten back in the box and then walked out of the room when I heard the front door open. As I walk out of our room, I see Y/N close the door, so I walk up to her and I kiss her and then I take her stuff off her. I then take the note out of my back pocket and then give it to her.

Y/N's POV:

When Harrison gave me the piece of paper, I opened it up to find a note that said: 'You get this when you get home from work'. I knew that it was talking about coffee as when I get through the door when I get home, I put my stuff down of the kitchen counter and then I get myself a coffee. I looked behind the coffee beans, but the next note wasn't there, so I checked in the mug I always use, and I find the next note. It said: 'You got this last week'. I walked over to my cat figure and say a note poking out from under it.

I had to find 5 more notes before I found a note that said: 'You have really wanted this for a while, and it is our room'. I looked at him shocked and he nodded his head. We both waled into our room and when I opened the door, I heard a soft sound which sounded like a cat. I ran over to the box which I heard the sound from and when I opened the box, I saw a European shorthair kitten. I picked it up out of the box, and I brought it to my chest so I could cuddle it. I then looked at Harrison and asked: "Is this mine?"

Harrison replied with "Yes, she is yours. Her name is Luna." I put Luna down and go and kiss Harrison and I hug him. He has known that I have wanted a cat for a while and he has gotten me one. I am now really happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I have a cat, and she is a European shorthair, and she was adorable when she was a kitten. The picture at the top is what a European shorthair looks like if you were wondering.

From

Nicci 💙