All Lifeguards - Celebration

Y/N's POV:

I was excited for tonight as the boys and I were celebrating my 10th year of being on the team. I joined the boys when I was 15 years old and it was when I was still in high school. My parents were alright with it as long as I kept my grades up which I did. I only worked part-time though so I could fit work in around my school hours. Once I finished school I decided to sign up for college and do the two-year course there and when I finished college I was 18 years old. I then went on to doing lifeguarding full time as when I had been doing it for around ¾ years it starts to become fun. I didn't know what I would do without the boys as I forget stuff a lot of the time and even if they are protective of me as I am the youngest one here they still let me do things on my own.

It was around 7.30 pm when we got let off work. When we did I ran into the changing rooms and changed into a loose red dress. With my white slip-on shoes. I then put my hair down and let it fall past my shoulders. I walked back onto the beach 20 minutes after I left and I saw that there were lights around the tower and there was a table full of snacks and drinks on the table as well. I was shocked and when the boys saw me they complimented my dress as they don't see me wearing them often. I start talking to some of the boys while I was drinking the champagne that was on the table. Around 5 minutes later, after we all arrived Hoppo stood on a chair and said "I would like to make a speech to Y/N who has come a far way. She started as a 15-year-old teenager and she is now 25. You have helped us all so much. Thank you Y/N for joining our team. To Y/N."

"To Y/N" everyone cheered and I then blushed out of embarrassment as I wasn't expecting that. We all then begin talking to each other again and we have fun for the rest of the night as we party all night. We don't get too drunk as we have work in the morning and we don't want to be tired and hungover while we are at work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I can't believe that I have written 100 chapters already. Thank you to everyone who reads this book and I hope that you have enjoyed all of the chapters I have written so far. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙