Chappo - Moving - short

Olivia's POV:

I was moving house today and I was getting the boys to help me. I was moving closer to my boyfriend, Chappo's house. I was only moving closer because there was an apartment for sale and the rent was cheaper than the one I am in at the moment. I had already packed all of my boxes up and I was now waiting for the boys to come over so we could load my boxes into their cars so I could get them over to my new apartment.

It was around 11.33 pm when we had all of the boxes loaded. I got a moving van to take my bed, sofa and other large items so I didn't have to disassemble them. They were already over there as we went there earlier to get them in. When I got back all of the boys were there and they were starting to load the boxes.

It took us around 20 minutes to drive to my new apartment and when we arrived I saw Chappo walking down the street and when I saw him I jumped out of my car once I turned it off and ran over to him and hugged him. I also kissed him but we were there for around a minute before I came out o the kiss and dragged him over to the other boys so that he can help me unpack the cars.

We managed to unload the boxes in around 30 minutes and by that time it was 1 pm and then we decided that we would go out for lunch before we came back to unpack the boxes.

After we came back from lunch an hour later it took us around 5 hours to unpack all of the boxes Chappo really helped but he did also distract me by kissing my neck. I got him to work but he kept getting distracted because he wanted my attention. After we finished unpacking, the boys left so Chappo and I had a make-out session in my room. We ended up falling asleep in my room because we were both that tired.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I only have 2 chapters left after this chapter. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙