Hoppo - Tics (pt.3)

Violet's POV:

Violet's POV:

It has been around 2 months since Hoppo and I have started dating. We have told no one as we don't want people to bully me so we have been meeting in his office as normal once or twice a week to talk and on the weekends we go out on a date so that we can talk more over dinner. We have had a few close calls with some of his friends that he works with but so far they have suspected nothing...I think. We also normally spend the evenings together so when he finishes work he comes to my house or I go to his house but when he is out drinking with his friends he has to text me when he is home so that I can walk to his house. We don't live far from each other so we normally walk to each other's houses plus it also doesn't take us long to go to the beach as I only live 15 minutes away.

I get to see Hoppo again today as today is one of the days I visit him at work. He has to tell me what days he is in his office so that it won't look suspicious on the beach or with me just walking into the tower. 

When I get to his office it is around 10.15 am and when I walk in I close the door and go and sit on his lap. We sit there and talk for a while whilst I am ticing. He calms me down when I am with him as my tics aren't as bad as they normally are. It gets around to 12.30 pm when I leave to go for a walk on the beach. I wore my swimsuit under my clothes as I knew that I wanted to go to the beach and go and swim in the sea. I took all of my clothes off so that I was in my swimsuit and then I put them down by the tower where I normally put myself so that I know where I have left them. I then decided to go for a walk along the beach to the rocks. When I get to them I decided to stand on then and feel the waves crash onto my feet. I turned around not realising that the waves were getting bigger and taller so when I turned around I didn't expect what happened.

Yatesy's POV:

I was on tower duty today and when it was around 10.15 am I saw the girl again. Everyone in the tower normally sees the girl walk into Hoppo's office once or twice a week and then we see her walk out 1 or 2 hours later. Today I was the one to witness this. "Guys the girl is back again."

Dunno then turned around and said "Again. Wait don't you think that it is weird that she only comes on some of the days that Hoppo's in his office."

"Yeah it is but we just have to wait for her to come out of his office to say anything else as we don't know what happens in there," I say. We keep an eye out for her until she comes out while we keep an eye on the beach. It was around 12.30 pm when she walked out of the office but instead of her going away from the beach she walked onto the beach so we left her to be herself while she is on the beach. It was around 15 minutes later when I saw someone standing on the rocks. I saw her turn around and when get pounded by a wave. I radioed to the boys telling them that someone has just gone down on the rocks.

Hoppo's POV:

After Violet walked out of the office I decided to get some more work done but around 15-20 minutes later I get Jules telling me that someone is asking for me. So I walk out of my office and walk through the door to the tower and when I open the door I see Violet on the bed with cuts and scraped all over her body. I sit down next to her and whisper in her ear. "Are you alright honey?" I see her shake her head so I decided to kiss her on the top of her head. I look up to see the boys looking at me in a confused way. I ask Violet if I can tell them. I see her nod her head so I explain to them and by the time I am finished explaining it to them it is time for me to go as the ambulance turned up as I was nearly finished so I had to finish it off and then leave to go to the hospital with my girlfriend.

---The next day---

I stayed with Violet in the hospital as they had to keep her in overnight to keep an eye on her but hey let her go the next day so she decided to come to work with me today so that she gets to know the boys and so that I can keep an eye on her but luckily for me I am on tower duty all day today so I can stay in the tower and let her sit next to me. Throughout the day, I gave her the medicine that she has to take to dull the pain and she also got to talk to the boys when they went into the tower. So when it turned 5.30 we took all of the flags down and packed away so when we finished packing away we went down to icebergs to go and get some drinks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for voting on my previous chapter. It was around 11.40 pm when I posted that and just really wanted to get that part out. And thank you to SBurgon for suggesting for me to write another part. This is the final part that I am going to be doing for this.

From

Nicci 💙