All lifeguards - New Years Day (pt.2)

Happy new year everyone 💙Thank you for reading my book. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piper's POV:

It was now new years day and I was off today but that was a good thing as when I woke up I had a banging headache because I drank too much last night. When I woke up I had to get some medicine to help my headache and then I went to have a shower and then I got dressed. I decided that I wanted to go to the beach on my day off and go and surf as I haven't had time to do it for a while since I haven't had a day off for over a month.

When I get down to the beach it is around 10.30 am I leave my stuff up in the tower as there isn't a lot of space on the beach because there is a big crowd already. When I get out in the sea, I start paddling in and then I hop up onto my board.

(A/N - I don't know how to surf as I don't live near a beach and I have never surfed in my life)

When I got back to shore I stood with the boys at the south end as I that end had the best waves. I rested my board against the back of the buggy and stood on the back of it with me leaning on the top of the buggy. I realised that people were in trouble out back so I told the boy and they went to them but then I saw that they needed help as there were too many people to handle so I grabbed my board and ran into the sea to go and help them. When I reached them both Matty and Reidy had 4 people on their boards. We had to signal to the others that we need help so they got the jet ski out to collect the others. Matty, Reidy and I got three of the people back to the shore whilst Glick got the other 5 people to shore. We stayed together for the rest of the day and I put on one of their lifeguard tops so I could go and patrol the beach.

When I had to leave the beach I gave back Matty's top to him and grabbed my stuff from the tower and put my board under the tower as we all store them there for safekeeping. I had managed to stop a fight, a bag theft and I also got people to hand me their bottles of alcohol as it was banned from the beach but it didn't stop people from bringing it onto the beach. When I got home, I had another shower to get rid of the saltwater and then I had food while sitting down on the sofa and watching Avengers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that it is so short. I couldn't think of anything else to add and it was my Mum's birthday yesterday so I was trying to spend more time with her than on my Laptop.

I also am going back to school on the 11th of January so I can get more chapter out before I go back to school but I will be making some drafts so that I can post while I am at school.

From

Nicci 💙