All lifeguards - Twin

Zoe's POV:

I was excited for today because my twin sister is coming to visit me. When I moved to Bondi, I left my sister in England, but I visit her twice a year and I facetime her one a week. The boys don't know her as I want to keep it a secret from them. If they know about her then they will keep asking me questions about her. She texted me yesterday telling me that the plane was just about take-off and it is landing in a few hours. I was lucky that I was getting off at lunchtime as then I could drive to the airport and pick my sister up. Her plane lands at 12.45 pm and it takes me 30 minutes to get to the airport.

When I get to the airport it is 12.40 pm and I only have to wait for 15minutes before she comes out. I see a plane landing and I realise that it is the plane she is on.

15 minutes later I see her exit the airport, so I get out of my car with the car keys and I run over to her. When I got close to her, I shouted "Tasha. You're here." She shouts my name back at me and starts running at me. When we get to each other we hug each other and then I pick up her bags and walk her over to my car. I put the bags in the boot and then we got into the front of the car and we drove to my house.

When we got to my house, we put the bags in my house and then we changed into swimwear so that we could go to the beach. We decided to walk to the beach as it was only 20 minutes away. We spent the 20 minutes talking about work and I told her about the other lifeguards not knowing about her. I asked her if we could prank the boys and she said yes to the prank.

When we get to the beach, we put our towels down and then we both relax on the sand and we decided to get a tan. I already had one so 15 minutes after I started lying down, I decided to get up and walk along the beach. I told Tasha that if one of the boys spots her that she should play along with what they are saying, and I also tested her on which lifeguard is which so they wouldn't get suspicious. I managed to walk from one end of the beach to the other and then back to our spot without being caught by any of the boys. When I got back to the towel Tasha told me that one of the boys spotted her and that they started to talk to her. I decided that now would be the perfect time to do the prank. We both got up and got dressed back into our clothes and then we both went to the back of the tower and I walked in.

---Time skip to after the prank---

Tasha and I had fun teasing the boys to think that they got something that the other doesn't need but it was time for me to come clean. We both walked into the tower and I said "Hey boys. How are you doing?" They turned around and saw two of us, but they had to double-take as they thought that they were seeing two. When they figured that there were two of us, I said "This is my twin Natasha, but we call her Tasha, and she has come to visit me for a week. You know when you wanted to do something with me twice a year, but I said that I couldn't." They nod their heads, "Well I was visiting her and my family. You are not allowed to ask any questions now but when you have finished duty you can all come to my house and you can ask all of the questions you like there." The boys then radio to the others telling them that I have invited them to my house tonight because I have to tell them all something and I also texted the group chat telling all of the other lifeguards that aren't on duty.

---Time skip to that evening---

All of the boys have turned up at my house now and I have kept Tasha in my room so they can't see her. I bring her food, so she doesn't get hungry. I decided that I should tell them now as Gonzo was asking me questions. I decided to stand by my bedroom door so I could let her out easier. I managed to get them quite and I then said "Um...I have kept a secret from you since I have worked here as I wanted to keep her a secret from you. Only Gonzo and Jesse know about her because they met her earlier, but they couldn't ask questions because I wanted to tell you all first." I take a deep breath and then I breath out. "I have a twin sister called Natasha, but we all call her Tasha." I open my bedroom door and let her out, "You can ask questions now, but I will let you all ask only one question. Gonzo first. You kept asking me questions earlier but only chose one." I got asked a bunch of questions that I could answer but some of them were stupid but I still answered them and then for the rest of the night the boys got to know Tasha and we also partied for the rest of the night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I actually have a twin sister called Natasha and I really wanted to write this chapter for a while, but I managed to write this now. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙