Mouse - Dancing - short

Amy's POV:

We had the radio on in the tower today and Mouse and I were having fun singing to the songs while we were watching the water and suddenly the cha-cha slide comes on and with me being me I jump out of my chair and start dancing. Mouse knew how much I liked to dance because we have been dating for 8 months now. When I started dancing Mouse realised that it was really entertaining and funny at the same time. I don't know what happened but the next thing I knew was Mouse had his camera out and he was filming me. I really enjoy dancing to this song as I get to show my creative side. (Dance to the song below 👇🏻).

I got really tired after that dance but suddenly the song Cotton Eye Joe came on and I then jumped back out of my chair and dragged Mouse up with me. I only did this because I knew Mouse knew the dance to it. We started dancing to it and then all of a sudden Mouse messes up and then it causes me to fall over him when I was moving. I landed on top of him and then we both ended up bursting with laughter.

We stayed there on the floor another 2 minutes before we got up off the floor and when we sat back down on the chair I leant over to him and kissed him. He kissed back and we ended up kissing for around a minute.

After I broke away, I went back to watching the water and then around 5 minutes later I hear a ping coming from my phone so I picked up my phone and saw that Mouse sent the group a message and I opened it and saw that he sent the video of my dancing to Cha-Cha slide. I turned to Mouse and said, "You didn't."

"Oh, I did." I then started smiling because I knew that none of the other boys could see the message until later as they all were working.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I was dancing to these songs with my sister earlier so this gave me the inspiration for this chapter. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙