Singlets - Injured

Y/N's POV:

Trent and I have been married for 2 years now and we have 2 sons. I adopted them when Trent and I got married as they didn't have a mum and they were like my own children. We both work as a lifeguard down at Bondi and when we both are at work, they are with my parents or they are at school. I have lived here all of my life and I wouldn't like to move somewhere else because I like it here.

As I am walking into work today with Trent, I am thinking that can't wait for my sons to come down to the beach with my parents. My parents bring them down to the beach every weekend so they can relax and get away from homework and school. They are bringing their friends today to the beach. When Trent and I are off work we bring the boys down to the beach to tell them about the dangers that are the beach and we have told them where they can and can't go.

I knew that my parents weren't going to bring them down straight away because people would be piling onto the beach. It was around 12.30 when I saw them coming down the steps onto the beach. I couldn't go over to them as I was on duty at North Bondi today and it is busy over here. I saw them walk down to this end of the beach as they could see an area where they could sit down but they couldn't see anywhere to sit down on the other part of the beach. Before they could come over to me once they had put their stuff down, I had to go out and do a rescue as someone was in trouble and got too far out.

Once I got back, I saw the boys stood at the buggy so they could say hi to me. We stood there talking for around 5 – 10 minutes before I had to go and do a rescue again. I was working with Trent today and he had to come out to help me because there were lots of people that needed saving. It took us around 5 minutes to get all 6 people back to shore. I had the people clinging to my board and Trent took them all in one by one. When we both got back to shore, I started looking around for the boys as I didn't see them leave the buggy. I looked for my parents and when I saw them, I couldn't see the boys with them so I started panicking as I couldn't see them. I knew that I shouldn't worry as they know where to go and not to go when they are at the beach.

It was around 15 minutes later when I see them return but I don't see their friends with them as I couldn't see them with my parents when I looked. I see them coming towards us and then all of a sudden I hear them say "Mum. I know you have told us not to go near flat rock but they wanted to go over there so we went but we didn't go on it but now they are hurt and we don't know what to do."

"Ok. You go back to my parents and stay there until we get back. We will go get them." I said to them. I knew that I had to get to them fast because the waves were crashing onto the rocks. We ran over to the boys carefully so that we wouldn't fall over. We pick them both up and bring them both back to the buggy. Trent grabs the medkit from the back of the buggy and we get the antiseptic wipes and clean the cuts that are on their body. Once we cleaned all of the cuts on their body, which were a lot, we brought them back to my family to look after. We had wrapped the deep cuts in bandages so that they wouldn't blood out.

Once we finished work we took our kids and their friends home with us so that we could look after them and because their parents asked us if they could stay over tonight which we said yes to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter and thank you Lashton4 for requesting me to write this chapter. Please keep the requests coming. I really like writing them. The requests are still open.

From

Nicci 💙