Jules - Epic Fail

Louise's POV:

I was working at the beach today which meant that I would be working with all of the other boys and my crush Jules. I only said that I was working at the beach today because I also have another job as a nurse at the hospital. I got to work at around 5.30 in the morning as I was on the early shift. I had to set up the beach with Jules today.

I decided that I would ask her out today as I have been crushing on her for months. I don't know if she is going to say yes but it is worth a shot. I was also in the tower today with her, which meant that I could ask her out. I was still afraid to ask her out.

It was now around lunchtime and I have already tried to ask her out but Jethro walked in and then interrupted me as he asked Jules something. I was in the middle of speaking when he interrupted me and when Jethro left Jules asked me what I needed to ask her but I said that it didn't matter.

Jules and I had our lunch and then we had to swap posts with Chappo and Hoppo as it was getting hot outside and they needed to swap with someone else. Jules and I then headed down to South Bondi and we then stayed there for a while.

It was around 2.30 when I turned to Jules and I then turned to her and said "Um...Jules can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, sure. What do you want to ask me?"

"Um...I was wondering if you would - "

"Tower to south corner." We both heard on the radio.

I then answered it and said, "Go ahead."

"There is someone outback who needs help fast."

"Yeah, we see them. Jukes will go get them now." Jules then jumps out of the seat, grabs the board and runs out to the back. I then decided that now wasn't a good time so I decided that I would do it in the changing rooms when we finished work as I really want to ask her out today.

It was now 7 pm and we have just finished packing up the beach and Jules and I are heading into the changing rooms to change out of the uniform. I then decided that now would be the best time as nothing could disturb us now so I asked, "Jules, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, sure you can," She said.

"Um...I was wondering if you would like to -" I was cut off again because her phone went off. She then put her hand up to say hold on and she then answered the phone.

I then decided to stop trying to ask her today as things have kept interrupting me so I just got changed as fast as I could and left the changing room and went home.

I didn't like that I hadn't asked her out so this whole day has been a total epic fail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I finally have gotten my sister to watch Bondi Rescue which is a good thing as I can talk to her about it and I am sorry that it is out so later. I was watching Teen Wolf with my mum and sister and we all really like it so I put my laptop down to watch 3 episodes and I in the middle of writing this chapter so I decided to finish it off while I was in bed. Also, the characters name is my sister's middle name and she gave me the lifeguard I should do it on and the topic as well. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙