Harries - Back Home

Harries' POV:

My daughter is coming home today. I am so excited to see her again since I haven't seen her for a good 15 years. She went away to a school all of the other side of Australia. She stayed there for 15 years as it would be easier coming to stay there than coming back here every week. The boys don't know about her because I wasn't working at Bondi when I had her and she went away to school when she was 4. She is so smart that she skipped 4 years so she just finished university and she is only 19. She is coming back down to Bondi to follow in my footsteps. I facetime her every day after I finish work so that I know about how her day has been. I am really excited though. I am sitting in the blue buggy at the north end of the beach and all I hear from the walkie talkie is Deano saying "Hey Harries, can you come up to the tower because there is someone who wants to see you." He said that in a confused tone that everyone could hear.

Y/N's POV:

I am coming home today to see my day in person for the first time in 15 years. I don't get to see him over the holidays because there is no point in me catching a flight down there and then a week later having to catch a flight back. I haven't told my Dad this yet but I want to folllow in his footsteps and I want to become a lifeguard down here at Bondi.

I walk up to the tower in my clothes I wore on the plane which were thongs, a skirt and a crop top. I knock on the door on the tower and I see Deano open the door. I only know what there names are and what they look like becaue my Dad sent me pictures of what they all look like and what their names are. I ask "Is Harries here?"

"No, but I can ask for him if you would like." he tells me

"Please. I really want to see him." I say

"Ok. He will be up in 5." He says.

------5 minutes later ------

I see my Dad run through the tower doors and over to the door that I am standing at. I run over to him and throw my arms around his neck and start crying. I feel tears forming in my eyes as I am hugging him. They aren't sad tears they are happy tears because I haven't seen him in so long I am just pleased to see him. I could see Deano staning behing us with a confused look on his face so I tell Dad that Deano is behind us. Dad explains everything to Deano and then he tells all of they boy later that day when they all finish duty. I stay with him for the rest of the day trying to catch up with him while he works. I really missed him and I can't believe that I am home. I am also thankful that I am now home with my family.

Thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry that it is so short. I haven't had much time to write this past few days as I am doing homework for school but the next one should be done by the weekend.

𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖎 𝕽𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖚𝖊 𝕴𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖘 ¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें