All lifeguards - Exam

Y/N's POV:

This time of year is a really stressful time for me. I have to juggle being a part-time lifeguard and my revision for my exams as it is exam season. When I needed to start my revision Hoppo said that I can stay in the tower while I am on duty and do a little bit of revision while I am doing my job. It is now the time of my exams but because of us not being able to sit in the hall for some reason, we have to go to school to collect our exams and then we have to do it in a quiet place but because of my life at home I am going to be doing it in the tower because for some reason it is quieter there than at my own home.

I have my first exam today and I have already gone to school to collect my exam and I am now inside the tower sitting down. Just as I am about to start my exam Hoppo and Joel entered the tower. They see me and then Hoppo asks "What are you doing here?"

"I need somewhere relatively quiet to do my exam." As I say the word exam I hold up my test paper so they can see it. "And this is the only place that is relatively quiet as my house is always loud for some reason."

"Oh. Well, Joel and I are on tower duty so if you need us just ask."

"Thanks, Hop. I'll make sure of that. Also unless you need to talk to the boys can you try and be quiet." They then nod their heads so I then begin my exam.

Around about an hour into my exam, I hear Joel say on the radio "Tower to South Bondi. There are lots of people out back that need rescuing." I then look up from my exam to look down the south end because I was curious about the trouble. When I looked in that direction, I saw around 15 people in trouble and I knew that the boys over that end couldn't do it alone. I jumped up from my seat and then ran out of the tower and down to the south end of the beach. While I was running down there I took off into my bikini as I had the idea of going for a swim in the sea after I finished my exam.

Once I got down there I grabbed a rescue board and went out to help them. I had to go in and out a few times so that the boys and I got all of the people out but we managed to get them all.

Once I got out the final time I had to run back to the tower as I needed to finish off my exam and hand it in before 1 pm and it was 11.45. It took me 20 minutes to walk to school so I had to get it done by half 12 so I had 10 minutes to spare.

I spent the next 30 minutes finishing off my exam and double-checking my answers I exit the tower and take it back to school and hand it in. I then decided to go back to the tower and see if they need any help there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. Starting on Monday it is the start of all of my exams so I might not be able to get a chapter out every day. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙