Gonzo - Truth (pt.3)

This chapter is continuing from the end of the last chapter. The italics are the last part of the previous chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonzo's POV:

When we get outside my house Y/N tells me that she has to tell me something. When we get in the house I say, "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well. I'm in danger. My actual name is Y/O/F/N, and I haven't told you the whole truth about my past."

"What do you mean the whole truth about your past? What haven't you told me?"

"Well to start with. I lied about my job. I used to be a cop, not a nurse. But where I told you the truth about where I lived"

"What else haven't you told me about? And why are you in danger?"

"Well technically I was a detective not a cop and I haven't lied to you about anything else. I am in danger because I was undercover for a year and I put away this criminal who hates me because I put him in jail, and I betrayed him as when I was undercover, I became close to him just because of my job. I am sorry I lied to you. I just wanted to get away as I knew that he was getting out of jail and I didn't want him to find me. Please forgive me."

"I forgive you, baby. And don't worry I won't let him hurt you. Also, I need to phone work and the police as I told the boys that I would tell them if I found you and I called the police for help." I grabbed my phone and called the police first and told them that I found her and then I phoned the boys and told them that I found her as well. "Just a question. Do you maybe want to move in with me as we have been dating for a year and a half now?"

"Yes, I will move in with you Gonzo. Can we go and get my stuff now as I don't really want to stay in that apartment any longer?"

"Yeah, sure we can go and get your stuff. We also need to get boxes then." We leave the house and get the boxes and then we went to her apartment.

It took us 5 hours to pack everything and to disassemble everything. We also managed to sell my bed as we won't need it as I am going to sleeping in the same bed as Gonzo. When we got back to Gonzo's apartment we unpacked my stuff and then we ate and went to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I can't believe that I have written 50 chapters already and have gotten 4.5k reads.

From

Nicci 💙