Maxi - Shot (pt.1)

Y/N's POV:

Maxi and I have known each other for 5 years now and we have been dating for 2 years. Our relationship is strong, and even though we have had fights we have figured the problems out, and we have forgiven each other. We both met at work as we both worked as a lifeguard. I have been working there for a little bit longer than him as he started when I was in my second year working there.

We both were on a day off today and we were walking on the beach now and we were talking to each other. We both are enjoying the day off as we just get to relax, and we don't have to worry about rescuing people as we are off duty.

All of a sudden, we saw a man run past us on the beach and it looked like he was holding a gun. We both looked at each other when we saw that and then we both ran after him. We knew that we were off duty, but no one saw the man. He then decided to run up the steps of the beach, so we followed him. As we were running, I told Maxi to run to the tower and tell the boys while I followed the dude. Around 5 minutes later Maxi managed to catch me up but then the man ran down an alleyway and we spilt. I followed him down the alley while Maxi ran around the other side to corner him off.

When we got halfway through the alleyway the man stops and holds out his gun and points it at me. I stop where I am when I see that. I could see that there were police at the end of the alley and that they were slowly walking towards him. The man looked around and turned back around and looked at me. He then cocked his gun and shot me in the leg, stomach, and chest. I fell onto the floor after he did that and then he took off running past me. The police then ran past me and just as they did, I see Maxi run down and then he sees me on the floor bleeding out, so he stops and then kneels next to me and then calls the hospital and then he told me that they are sending an ambulance and that it was on its way.

Maxi's POV:

I was really worried about Y/N because she has got shot in 3 different places. The ambulance was 10 minutes away and I decided to run to the tower. It took me a minute and a half to run to the tower and when I got there I burst into the tower and collected some medical supplies that I would need. I ran back to Y/N and I got back there 4 minutes later. I then started helping her and sorting her out.

5 minutes later the ambulance arrives and then the get her in the ambulance and they then take her to the hospital. I then run off to my car after I put the supplies back. I then drive to the hospital and when I get there, I ask reception where Y/N Y/L was, and they said that she was in surgery and they asked me that they could tell me anything unless I am family and I said that I am her fiancée. I then sit down in the waiting room.

3 hours later the receptionist came over to me and told me that she is out of surgery and is now in her room recovering, I asked what room she was in and they told me that she was in room 34A. I then walked into her room and saw that she was still asleep in her bed. I then sit down in the chair next to the bed and I then hold her hand. I then said to her "I love you so much Y/N and I don't know what I would do without you. Please wake up. You are the best thing that has happened to me and I can't live without you." I then just rest my arms on the bed and just wait for her to wake up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I have started thinking of more ideas so I can write more chapters. I have only got the ideas because I have had things to inspire me. I am going to do part 2 of this about her waking up and recovering.

From

Nicci 💙