Matt Dee - Clothing Line

Y/N's POV:

I was looking forward to today because I was having a fashion show at the beach today. I got to show off my new clothing line today as I was releasing some beachwear. My boyfriend Matt Dee was working there and I don't know what is going to happen. I don't know if he is going to get distracted because I am going to be having photos taken in the new swimwear. I have also asked Hoppo if I could borrow him for a few hours so that he could model some swim trunks for me. Hoppo said yes but I haven't told him yet as I wanted it to be a surprise.

I was already at the beach taking photos when I felt someone staring at me so I stopped the photographer and I then turned around and saw Matt watching me. I decided that I wanted to ask Hoppo if I could use Matt now so I then turned to the photographer and I then said "I'll be back in a minute." I then walked over to the tower and when I got up the steps I asked the boys "Can I borrow your radio quickly? I need to ask Hoppo a question."

"Yeah, sure. That's fine." They then handed me a radio.

I then say over the radio "Hey, Hoppo. It's Y/N. I was wondering if I could borrow him now?"

"Yeah, you can," Hoppo said. I could tell that all of the boys were confused but I gave them back the radio and then walked out of the tower.

I then walked down to where Matty was and I then said "You. With me. Hoppo is letting me borrow you for a few hours." He knew that he shouldn't argue with me so he came with me and then I led him into the changing rooms.

---Time skip---

It has now been 3 hours since Matty has stopped doing his job to help me. He has been co-operating really well and the pictures that I have seen have been really good.

We have gotten a few photos together and I am thankful that we have. I have gotten a few people recognizing me so they asked me for my autograph as when they came up to me I could tell that they were wearing my last beachwear line. I really like meeting my fans as I like to see what they think of me.

I have enjoyed having a fashion show with Matty and a photoshoot as well because we spent a bit of time strutting in the beachwear line. We have the most fun together as there is so much that we can do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I have now finished school so I can write more chapters more frequently so there might be more chapters that will be coming out. I can't believe that I have never written a Matt Dee chapter before. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙