Bisho - Pancake Day - short

Y/N's POV:

I have been looking forward to today for over a year now because it is pancake day. As it is pancake day today, I am not ashamed about how many pancakes I eat and then how much weight I put on the next day.

It was around 6.30 pm when Bisho and I got home from work. We both work together as a lifeguard and that is how we met. We have known each other for 5 years and the 5 years we have known each other we have been dating for 3 years. We have been living together for around about a year now and we love each other a lot.

When we got inside the house, we both got dressed out of our work clothes and into more comfortable clothes.

After we got changed, Bisho went into the kitchen to make us some pancakes. He made us the thin ones that the British eat because we both prefer them to the thick American pancakes. He makes us around 6 each and we have lemon and sugar on 2 of them, maple syrup on another 2 and chocolate on the last 2.

We both enjoyed the pancakes that we ate and when we finished eating them, we couldn't eat any more because we were full.

After we finished, we washed up the plates and the other stuff that we used and then we put the stuff on the table away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I am from Britain and I like thin pancakes, so I wanted them to have them as I don't know what type of pancakes Australian's have. The stuff that they have on their pancakes is what I have on my pancakes every year. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙