Deano - Braxton Hicks - short

Y/N's POV:

I am around 6 months pregnant and Deanoo has started to get protective of me because my bump is showing. It is really sweet that he is being protective as he has to know what I am doing most of the time but it is also annoying because I just want to do somethings without Deano knowing about it. I still get to work as a lifeguard but I have to stay in the tower as Hoppo and Deano both agree that I can't out myself or the baby at risk. It is the only place that I get freedom and I don't have to tell Deano what I am doing.

Today was the day where Deano was in the tower with me and I was just sat there next to Deano watching the water through the bino's when I felt a tightening in my belly and it felt like a cramp but I knew that it wasn't a cramp. I let out a yelp of pain and just as I did Deano quickly turned his chair around to look at me and asked "Are you all right?"

"Yes, I am fine. It doesn't matter. Probably the Braxton Hicks. I researched them and they should start near the end of the second trimester or during the third trimester. It doesn't hurt. Just a shock."

"Well as long as you are okay. I love you and you know that I would do anything to keep you and our child safe. You know that right?"

"Yes, I do and I love you too." We then kissed and then get back to our job. The Braxton hicks kept happening throughout the day but I was fine as I had Deano there to keep me company and to calm me down when they happened a lot. I really do love him and I can't wait for our child to come.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you have enjoyed it. I had to do some research on this chapter as I don't know what Braxton Hicks are like. I was also thinking about doing a different title for this chapter but I decided on this one.

From

Nicci 💙