Jules - Snow - Short

River's POV:

It's wintertime here and I am spending the day with Jules. We both have the day off today and when I looked out of my window this morning I saw around 3ft of snow on the ground. It is sporadic for it to snow here, and I was excited as I haven't seen snow here for years. I got into my warmest clothes and my fluffy boots so that I can walk in the snow to Jules' house.

I made my way over to her house and got there at around 10.30 am. It took me longer because I had to drag myself through the snow. When I knocked on Jules' door, I only had to wait for a few seconds and when she opened up the door I saw her in her warm clothes so then we both went outside and walked to the beach. We only went to the beach because we knew that no one would be there so when we got there we started playing in the snow.

We had a snowball fight and we also made snow angels. We also ended up falling on top of each other in the snow and when we did we ended up kissing for a while. 

We had an enjoyable day in the snow, and we both went back to my house and relaxed together for the rest of the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. Where ever you live in the world thanks for the support and you all keep me continuing writing this book.

From

Nicci 💙