Next Book

Thank you all so much for reading this book. I am so thankful for everyone that has read my book and everyone who is going to be reading this book in the future. I would like to thank xplr_rife for giving me some ideas for some of the chapter. I really am thankful for your help and I am already missing you as we haven't seen each other in a month. I would also like to thank everyone who has suggested a chapter and to everyone who has voted and just read every chapter.

I am going to edit this book as when I wrote it on word and then got Grammarly to check the spelling mistakes there were over 300 mistakes so I am going to edit the chapters so it is grammatically correct.

However, to that person who commented saying that they didn't get pins in their collarbone when they broke it in three places, I have been researching and some people can get pins in their collarbone if it is broken and some people won't. I researched that even before I wrote the chapter just so I could get the right information. Also, I got the information off a medical website so the information is actually correct.

Ok, my rant is now over. I am going to be writing a book 2 but the updates won't be every day as I want to write more of my other books and I also want to write some of the books I have in my drafts. Thanks so much again.

From

Nicci 💙