Maxi - Proposal

Y/N's POV:

I don't know what has been going on with Maxi as he has been acting weirdly for weeks now. We have been dating for around 3 years now so I shouldn't be worried as he has kept secrets from me before. I work as a nurse down at the hospital so, it takes my mind off everything that is going on outside the hospital.

When I finish work at around 6.30 pm, I get a text from Maxi telling me to come to the beach. I had to change before I went to the beach as I was still in my scrubs and I was feeling disgusting in them. I texted Maxi that I would be there in an hour as I needed to get dressed. He then texted me back telling me to wear something nice as he has a surprise for me.

When I got home, I got dressed in a strapless dress that goes down to my mid-thigh. It is red with sparkles on the bottom half. I left the house at around 7.15 pm and walked down to the beach. Before I left, I also managed to curl my hair and touched up on my make up.

Maxi's POV:
I got a text at around 7.15 pm from Y/N telling me that she was just leaving so I left the tower and stood on the beach in the circle of candles and rose petals. I checked the suit pocket to make sure the ring was in there which it was. I was really nervous as I don't know what she will say. We have' closed the windows of the tower as the boys are going to be in the tower watching it happen.

Around 15 minutes later I see Y/N walking down the steps and take her heels off. She walks over to me and looks confused about why there are rose petals and candles around me. I stopped her when she got in front of me and before she could say anything I said "Please don't say anything. I want to tell you something." I stopped speaking so she could nod her head and then I started again. "Y/N, I love you so much. You are my world. I don't know what I would do without you. You make me happy in every way. My life is complete with you. So, what I am going to say is." I get down on my knee to say this bit. "Y/N L/N will you marry me and be my wife?"

Y/N's POV:

I look at Maxi in shock when he asked me to marry him. My eyes started to tear up and I started crying. I started nodding my head furiously. "Yes. Yes, I will marry you." Maxi puts the ring on my finger and then the boys start running down the stairs and hug us both.

(This is the ring that Maxi gave her)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I really enjoyed writing this one.

From

Nicci 💙