Dunno - Letter

Y/N's POV:

I have been dating Dunno for 6 months now but I have had to go back to my home town in England 3 months ago to look after my mum as she was diagnosed with cancer 6 months ago but it got really bad 3 months ago. I can't take her over to Australia because she might miss one of her treatments so I have been looking after her.

I have been missing Dunno a lot even though we have been texting and face timing each other. I decided that I was going to write him a letter because I really miss him and I think that the best way for me to say this is by writing to him as I can't say it to him without crying.

It took me around 2 hours to write the letter and I put my heart into it. I spent 2 hours on it because I couldn't think of what to say but I still managed to write 2 pages back and front to him. I was afraid of what he was going to say to me when he gets the letter.

Dunno's POV:

It has been a few days since I have spoken to Y/N last and I was starting to miss her. She had to go back home 3 months ago because her mum's cancer has gotten really bad. I was at work in the tower at the moment with Maxi when someone knocks on the backdoor of the tower.

Maxi goes to answer it and then comes back with a letter in his hands and he was looking at it confused. He then says "This is for you." He hands me the letter and when I look at the front of it I recognise it as Y/N's handwriting but I was confused as to why she was writing me a letter. I then open the letter and start to read it. It said:

Dear Dunno,

I am writing this letter to you because I couldn't text it to you. After all, I would have deleted it before I sent it and I could say it to you when we are face-timing because I would burst into tears. I really love you and I don't want this relationship to end even though we are over 10,000 miles apart.

My mum has gotten significantly worse since I have gotten here and I don't think that she has many weeks left to live. I really want someone to comfort me but the person I want is over 10,000 miles away. And it is you who I want comfort from.

I miss working with the boys and you. I miss the cuddles we have in the tower when we are alone together. I miss hugging you. I can't believe that I have missed over 3 months of our relationship already but I can't believe that we are managing to pull off a long-distance relationship. I love you so much...

I then stop reading the letter because I was already crying and I was only a page in. I decided to read the rest of the letter at home so I put it in my bag and I then quickly texted Y/N a thank you text so she knows that I got the letter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I wanted to write something that would make you cry a little and if it did I am impressed that I managed to do that. I loved the second episode of season 16. It was so good. I can't wait for the third episode. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙