Jesse - Rat

Y/N's POV:

I was in the tower with Jesse and we got a call that there was a rat in the skate bowl so Jesse and I grabbed 2 jackets, Jesse found some gloves, we then got in and buggy and drove up the ramp and then had to walk the rest of the way. I grabbed a bucket before we left and when we got out I handed the bucket to Jesse so when we got there he could just get in and get it.

There were people everywhere as they all have come up to see it. When we got to the top of the skate bowl we saw the police were there but they weren't dealing with it and when I stood behind the railings I turned to Jesse and said, "Drop-in Jess." He then slid into the bowl with no shoes on.

One of the police officers then walked up to me and then said, "I wasn't going to touch it. I wasn't going near it."

I then replied "Yeah, I am not going to touch it either. I don't like rats at all." Jesse then put the bucket behind the rat and it slid right the way in so Jesse picked up the bucket so it couldn't get out.

He then looked at it but it then jumped out and nearly hit Jesse. I could tell that it scared him but I was laughing too hard to care about him at the moment. Jesse dropped the bucket and fell back when it jumped out and it then started running up the small ramp to the smaller part of the bowl.

Jesse then got back up, picked up the bucket and walked back over to the rat. He tried catching it again but it jumped up at him so he moved back slightly. The rat then ended back up in the bucket so Jesse took the jacket off and put it over the top of it so that it wouldn't jump out again. I could tell that it wasn't Jesse's jacket because he didn't bring his today. He then put it on the outside of the bowl and then climbed out. I grabbed the bucket slightly to move it out of the way while Jesse got out. Jesse and I then let it out so it could run away.

I started to make fun of Jesse because of what happened and then we decided to check the jacket to see who's it was and we saw that it had the name Chris Chapman so we immediately knew that it was Chappos.

We then made our way back to the tower and when we got there Jesse hung the jacket back up and then said, "I need to wash your jacket Chap." He knew that we were in the skate bowl so he then started complaining about Jesse using his jacket.

I then decided to tell him about what happened with the rat in the skate bowl and that it jumped out of the bucket and nearly hit Jesse when he first caught it. Chappo then started laughing and he then told the boys about it through the radio and all I heard back was a bunch of laughs from them.

We then spent the rest of the day making fun of Jesse because we now know that he is afraid of rats.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. My friend told me to write this book while I was in an English lesson with her so I decided to do write it. Also, this is based on the season 8 episode 7 episode but I did change some parts of it. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙