Reidy - Bees - short

Y/N's POV:

It was an afternoon at Bondi today and we got a report that there was a beehive on the back of a car. Reidy and I went down to the car and when we got there we saw the bees attached to a backpack that was attacked to a bike.

We radioed down to the boys to say that there were bees on the back of it and it was like it was attracted to something that was in the bag. We had to get people the move around the car as we didn't want the bees to sting them.

The boys in the tower checked with a professional and they called them. We then got the information from them. Reidy and I also were under a shelter so that we wouldn't get wet because it was hammering it down.

Around 10 minutes later the owner of the car arrives and Reidy goes down to ask him some questions and he then told me that he was going to get into the back of the car to see if they will go.

When he drives off the car didn't even manage to make it past first the first speed bump because when it went over it, they all fall off the bag and stay on the ground. What made matters worse is that a car was just about to drive over them and a lady was going to walk over them as well.

I was just laughing at the fact that they fell off because it was just really funny. Reidy met back up with me and we just walked back to the tower while laughing at what happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I was watching this episode so my sister told me to write a chapter for that part of the episode. I can't believe that I have written 150 chapters. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙