Jake - Online Friends - short

Y/N's POV:

I have been talking to someone online for a few months now. We have been texting each other over Instagram and we only got to texting each other because he popped up as a suggested user. I started to look through his pictures and I then thought that he was cute so I messaged him and then he texted me back and then we continue to talk. We have been talking ever since and we now know a lot about it each other and I haven't told him yet but I really like him. I also haven't seen him in person yet as I live in England and he lives in Australia and I don't have enough money to travel over there yet. I didn't want to tell him over Instagram messages as it would feel awkward as I wouldn't be able to see his expression so for now we are just staying online friends and that would probably last until I go visit him.

Jake's POV:

I have been talking to a girl called Y/N for a few months now and we have been texting a lot. I don't know why she started texting me but I know that she is also following me as well. When I got a message from her I typed back and while I was waiting for a message back from her, I looked through her pictures on Instagram. While I was looking through her photos I could tell that she was a photographer because the photos looked like they were done by a professional. There were also pictures of her on her profile and she looked really pretty.

I have been wondering if she would come to visit me over here in Australia as she lives in England but she has said that she doesn't have enough money. I have also had a crush on her ever since I saw her photo on Instagram but I don't want to tell her that over the Instagram messages as it wouldn't feel right so at the moment we are just online friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I can't believe that I managed to get this chapter out earlier but it might be because I was writing this while I was watching Line of Duty. I can't believe that Line of Duty is over for this season but the last episode was a really good way to end a season. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙