Luke Faddy - Lost Heirloom - short

Y/N's POV:

I couldn't believe that I had lost it. It has gone through generations of my family and when it gets to me I have lost it. I was planning on wearing it today but I have lost it again. I have lost it already but I found it really fast but now I am planning on tipping the house upside down. I lost my family heirloom which was a necklace and it was a necklace that was old. It has been in my family for around 200 years now and each generation of my family have kept it clean and make it look new. It has been lost for around 2 weeks now.

I have managed to hide my panic from Luke for a while but I don't think that I can keep it in anymore as it was eating me from the inside out.

I managed to tip the house upside down while Luke was at work and when he came home he saw the mess and asked "What the hell happened in here? It looks like a bomb went off."

"I have to tell you something. You know that heirloom that my mum gave me a few years ago. Well...I...um...lost it again. It has been lost for 2 weeks now and I haven't told you because I didn't want to worry you. I tipped this place to try and find it. I still haven't found it." I then burst into tears. Luke then pulls me into a hug to comfort me.

He then pulls me away from him and then says "You didn't lose it. I went to the jewellers to get it cleaned as it looked rusted but I forgot to tell you. I'm sorry."

"That's ok. We should probably get this apartment cleaned up as it is a mess." He then agreed and we spent the rest of the day cleaning up the house as I now knew where the necklace was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. Thank you for all of the votes that you have given on this book. I also was bored while I was writing this chapter so that is why it is so short. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙