Jethro - Broken up - short

I really like this song at the moment as it is really good, and I also think that this song fits this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoe's POV:

I don't know what to do. I am a mess. My boyfriend has broken up with me and my life is crumbling down. I haven't told my brother Jethro yet because I know that he will worry and that he hurt my ex. That is why I don't want to tell him as he will end up hurt but I knew that I would have to tell him soon as he knows that something is up. At around 12.30 pm, Jethro and I were both sat in the tower as we were both on tower duty when Jethro asked "Are you alright? You have been distance lately." I was just thinking that I should say it as he will find out soon. "No. I'm not fine. My boyfriend broke up with me a few days ago."

"What! Why didn't you tell me on the day he broke up with you?"

"Because I knew that you would act like this. I only told you because I didn't want anyone else to tell you."

"The others knew before me!"

"Yes, they knew before you. They saw me crying so I had to tell them. Also, please don't go and beat him up as I don't want you to come back home with blood on your face."

"Yes, ok. I won't go and beat him up." He then hugged me to let me know that he is there for me. We spend the rest of our shift in the tower watching the water with me leaning up against him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanksfor reading this chapter. I am shocked that I have managed to get over 3k viewson this book. I am so thankful that you all like my book.

From

Nicci 💙