Hoppo - Heat (pt.2)

Y/N's POV:

It was around lunchtime when I realised that I finished my drink and that I haven't had a drink since 10 am. I was starting to feel tired and exhausted because I haven't had a drink yet so I decided to get up and go to the shop so they can fill it up with fresh water. However, before I could get up the ramp all I could see was black.

Hoppo's POV:

I was down the north end of the beach today with Reidy and I had a nice start to my day even if I had to rescue someone at 8.30 am. It was a nice start to the day because the person I rescue decided to talk to me as I don't normally get to have a conversation with them. The person was called Y/N and it was a nice conversation we had. It was lunchtime now a suddenly someone runs up to me and says "Someone's collapsed by the ramp over there." She pointed over to the ramp where a lot of people are. I then grabbed my radio and ran over to the ramp.

When I got there, I saw Y/N on the floor with blood around her. I then said on the radio "I need someone over here with the defib, oxy and spinal board as there is someone over here with blood around her and I don't know if she hit her back or what but I know that she is bleeding from her head."

I then heard Chappo say "Yeah, Matt is on his way down with it." I then heard the buggy behind me and Reidy is in the buggy with the oxy. I get the mask on her so she is getting more oxygen in and then Matt arrives with the spinal and defib. I check her heart rate and pulse and realise that she doesn't need the defib so we put her on the spinal board and take her back to the tower.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I have to write part three of this chapter as I had to revise for my English test that I have tomorrow so I didn't have enough time to write this chapter fully. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙