Singlets - Moving in

Y/N's POV:

I was really excited today as today is the day I am moving in with Singlets. We have been dating for a year and a half now and we have managed to move further in our relationship. I am really happy with him, and I hope that we don't break up as we both like each other.

I woke up at around 7.30 am, and when I remembered that I was moving in with Singlets today, I jumped out of bed and started smiling and jumping. I then realised that I still had to pack my bed up as I had been sleeping in the room. I get dressed and then have a granola bar for breakfast so that I can pack up my room. I finished packing up my room at around 11 am. I then texted Singlets that I am ready to move the boxes.

Singlets arrived at 11.15 am and we started moving the boxes into his car. We managed to fit around 11 or 12 boxes in his car before we drove to his house and put the boxes inside. We then had to make 7 more trips back to my house to get all of the boxes. I then had to drive and give the keys back to the landlord and I also took my bed to a shop and sold it as I only had it for 2 years.

When I got back to my new house, I saw Singlets already unpacking so I put my keys down, took my shoes off and then I hugged him and kissed him. After I did that, I started helping him unpack the boxes.

---Three days later---

It has taken us a few days to unpack the boxes as we had to take a few breaks and we also had work, but we managed to finish it. I was also now really happy that the boxes are now unpacked as that now means that I have fully moved in. We both then sat down on the sofa and I cuddled up to him while we watched TV.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I enjoyed writing this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙