Jackson - Sleep

Y/N's POV:

I have been sleep-deprived for the past week and I haven't been able to sleep because of the nightmares that I have. I don't have nightmares when I am sleeping with my boyfriend as I normally listen to his heartbeat while I am falling asleep and it soothes me. I haven't been able to sleep with him for the past week because we have had a really bad argument. I have had nightmares of my past as I had a rough childhood and I never really liked to remember it.

I had to be in the tower with Jackson today and when I walked into the tower I just walked to the front and immediately put my head down on the desk and tried not to fall asleep. I have already had 2 cups of coffee this morning and I have been up for an hour and a half but it has done nothing. I didn't want to say anything to Jackson as I am just fed up with him ignoring me.

Jackson's POV:

Y/N has just walked into the tower and to say the least, she looks terrible. She has dark bags under her eyes and she looks like she hasn't slept in a week or so. I just want to apologise to her because I am tired of her not talking to me. I decided to say something to break the silence. "Hy, baby. I'm sorry about what I said."

"That's ok. I'm sorry about it too," she said.

"So, now we have made up. I just want to say that you look terrible. Have you been sleeping recently?" I ask.

"No. I have been having nightmares since you have left and I just want them to go away. The other boys know that and so does Hoppo. You're the only one that doesn't know about me sleeping well," she said.

"Do you want me to ask Hoppo if you can go to sleep for a bit? I'll keep an eye on the water for you." She then nods her head and I then pick up the radio and ask Hoppo. He said yes and then Y/N lies her head on my chest and falls asleep by listening to my heartbeat.

---Time skip---

It was now lunchtime and Y/N has now been asleep for around 5 hours. I could hear footsteps coming up the tower's steps, and when I looked up from the water, I saw Jesse and Luke talking. I turned to them and whispered "Quiet." I didn't say anything else in case I woke Y/N up so I pointed to my chest and when they saw her asleep they shut up immediately. More of the lifeguards came into the tower so they could get their lunch and then some of them kept entering the tower to go down onto the sand to swap places with some of the ones that have just entered the tower. I gave up trying to keep them quiet as if they wake Y/N up, it is their fault because if someone wakes her up while she is sleeping, she isn't very happy.

I could feel Y/N stirring and I then saw her move her head so I knew that she was now awake. I didn't know if she was happy or not but I could see a mischievous grin on her face once she looked at me. All of a sudden she starts shouting and then all of the boys shut up and they don't speak again until they all have left the tower. I decided to ask Y/N a question now that she had shouted at the boys. "So are you tired anymore?"

"No, not much. I am still tired but not as much now." We then sat there cuddling on my chair while watching the water for the rest of our shift.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I only wrote this chapter because I have been reading Fifty Shades of Grey for the past 4 days and I am on the final book. I would not recommend you to read them if you are not over 15. I really like the book series and after I have read them I am going to be reading the ones that are in Christian Grey's POV. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙