Deano - Wedding (pt.2)

Amelia's POV:

It was time for us to go and I was really nervous as I don't know what the decorations are going to look like. That is because I didn't have any control over what the venue is going to look like as Deano was in control of that. I was already in my wedding dress and I really loved it. It was a _ dress with a sweetheart neckline and it was strapless as well. I really love this dress and when I tried it on I began crying so much.

(Picture of the dress below 👇🏻)

When I left the house with my bridesmaids, I got down to the street and saw that there were 2 cars out front

When I left the house with my bridesmaids, I got down to the street and saw that there were 2 cars out front. I knew that Deano would have rented them out so that we could get to the venue.

It took us around 20 minutes to get to the venue and when we got there the bridesmaids got out of the car first and then my maid of honour helped me out of the car. My dad was waiting outside for me and then I knew that it was time to go in. I then heard the music and then we all began to walk in. I was with my dad and I was starting to shake but my dad turned to me and said "Calm down. I know you love him and he is great for you."

I then whispered back to him "Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too," He said. When we walked into the venue and when I walked in I was shocked about how it looked. It looked really nice and Deano did a really good job of making this. (Picture of the venue 👇🏻)

---Time skip past the speaking and stuff ---

"You may now kiss the bride." Deano then pulls me and kisses me. I smile into the kiss and then when we pull away I realise that I am now married. I was so happy about it and then we started to walk down the aisle together.

We had our photos taken and I really liked them all because after we had them he showed us the photos and then we spent an hour talking to all of our guests but a bit longer talking to the lifeguards.

In total, today was the best day of my life and I can't believe that today has happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I was watching the Friends reunion while writing this and I was laughing really hard. It was really funny but I can't believe that it has been 17 years since the end of Friends. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙