Dunno - Cuddles

Y/N's POV:

I woke up at around 9 am today and I was in a needy mood today and I just wanted attention from Dunno but I knew that I wouldn't get it as it was rare for me wanting his attention and he doesn't give it to me much. As I walked out of our room and saw that he was already up and dressed and playing on Xbox. I decided that I wanted to get ready for the day and eat before I wanted to go cuddle. I got dressed in a white t-shirt with a grey cardigan and navy jeans and then I brushed my teeth and had some toast.

I walked over to Dunno and saw that he was playing Halo 5 and saw that he had his headset on. I tapped him on the shoulder and he removed his headset off one of his ears and he turned around to look at me and I just had my arms our and I said: "I want cuddles."

"Not yet baby. I'm playing with the boys." He then put his headset back on fully and started to play again. I decided to get some of my work done as I couldn't have and cuddles. Whilst I was doing my work I had a sad look on my face and had my knees up on the chair with my head resting against them.

Around an hour later I went back to Dunno and asked: "Can I have cuddles now?"

"No. Not yet baby. I'm still playing with the boys." When he said that I walked off and sat down and did more of my work for my job. 

After I finished with my work I checked the time and saw that it was around 12.30 pm and I decided to make a chicken and cheese sandwich. I stood in the kitchen whilst I ate my lunch and then I went back to Dunno and saw that he was still playing with the boys. I got really sad as I knew that he wouldn't want to give me cuddles so I just went and curled up in a ball in our bed and cried. 

I didn't know how long it had been but I heard the bedroom door open and I felt the bed shift. I then heard Dunno say "I've finished playing with the boys now baby. Do you still want them cuddles?" I then look up at him with bloodshot eyes and nodded. When he saw my eyes and he could see that I was crying he pulled me into his chest and started stroking my hair and said: "Why have you been crying baby?"

"I just wanted you to give me cuddles but you wouldn't give me any so I went to do my work but I finished it at lunch so I was going to ask you for some cuddles but you were still playing with the boys so I just came in here to cry," I say.

"I'm sorry for not giving you any cuddles earlier but I just wanted to play with the boys as I haven't seen them for a while. You ok now that I am giving you cuddles." I nod my head and I grabbed his hoodie with my hands and we just stayed in this position for the rest of the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I really like your support by voting on my chapters. So please keep reading them as it will make me keep writing the chapters. Also, thanks for 1.8K views. I really appreciate it.

From 

Nicci 💙